Thursday, July 15, 2010

Short 'N' Sweet

Bonjour mes amis,

I have been stricken with the strong urge to jump in my car and go on a road trip. I could go somewhere closer like the river, or drive into Wisconsin and kidnap my big sister for a day, or if I had my passport I could cross the border and go see Canada.

Problem being I have 1/4 tank of gas and no money or passport. Seriously though, I really want to, like I spent my morning planning where I'd go if I could just up and leave! Maybe I can get some gas money from the parental units this weekend and go nag my sister and have her fiancé foot the bill for lunch ;) I don't think I've seen her since Easter.

I can't sit still. I'll write more tomorrow.

À demain,
Mlle Delphine.

2 comments:

Sotapop said...

TAKE ME WITH YOUUUU!

Delphine said...

Haha I wish. I was supposed to get gas today, but that didn't happen...