Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ma musique français

Bonjour mes amis,

Aujourd'hui I was going through my French playlist on Grooveshark because I hadn't looked through it for a while and didn't really like all of the songs that were on it, when I thought how cool it was that another blog I read occasionally (CF) posts playlists every so often. And then I realized Grooveshark can do that too! If you're as unobservant as me and haven't noticed yet, I decided to put it under the "About Me" section. Instead of posting short playlists every once and a while, I decided I'd be lazy and just keep that one updated. Grooveshark does it all for me, if I change my playlist on the website, it changes it here! I love it.

As for the actual musique I have posted, you can probably tell I'm a big fan of Alizée, but I'm always up for hearing new musique. If I like it, I'll add it to my playlist, so don't be afraid to comment with some suggestions.

If you want to add a playlist to your blog or website, you can go to Grooveshark and throw together some songs, and when you have the playlist selected there will be a button in the upper right-hand corner of the blue box with "Options." Click this, select "Share," and at the bottom of that window click "Export." The rest is self-explained.

À demain,
Mlle Delphine


Edit: In order to make things fit together more nicely, I rearranged some of the items on my blog. So no, I wasn't insane when I said the music was posted under the "About Me" section. :)

3 comments:

The Beans said...

Huh.

Tu as un goût similaire que moi avec la musique française! ^.^

-French Bean

Delphine said...

Très génial! Est-ce qu'il y a autres des artistes qui tu vraiment aimes?

The Beans said...

J'adore la musique d'une chanteuse qui s'appelle Enzo Enzo.

Et, très recemment, Tom Frager. J'adore les chansons "Lady Melody" et 'Give me that love' (malgrès les titres, elle sont en français).

-French Bean