Friday, July 02, 2010

The Perfect Guy

Bonjour, mes amis,

It has been brought to my attention that I've never had a decent date.

Or present.

I've had three boyfriends... None of them even paid for the first date. I've never gotten a flower. I've never gotten a teddy bear. I've never gotten chocolate. Nothing. Nada. Zip. How does that work?

It made me sad.

Until I daydreamed up my perfect boyfriend! He'd be really fun to be around and a funny guy, but when it came time to be serious, he'd be a total sweetheart and listen, and he'd talk to me when he needed someone too. He'd be very intelligent, smarter than me (this may be my dork coming out, but.. smart guys = hot guys). That said, he'll of course be cute. He'll have an open mind, and he'll have a wide taste in music. He can pla- I mean, *could*- play the piano and the guitar.

And then he'll ask me to dinner and he'll bring me a rose. He will refuse to let me pay, and I'll only let him because 1. I'm flattered and 2. It's the first date and no one's ever spent money on me.

Some day. ♥

À demain,
Mlle Delphine

4 comments:

The Beans said...

Un jour mon prince viendra...

As I have learned, Prince Charmant comes when you least expect him to. ^.^ T'inquiètes pas!

-French Bean

Delphine said...

Hehe, maybe like in France? ;)

Anonymous said...

Wait what about that one necklace?

Delphine said...

It wasn't romantic, he didn't want to spend the money on me, and it wasn't his idea. :\ Although I s'pose it counts for something. :)