Friday, June 25, 2010

AZERTY Keyboard

Bonjour, mes amis!

Premièrement (Firstly):
Je veut ce clavier (I want this keyboard). Pourquoi? Parce que c'est français!! (Why? Because it's French!!) I need to use everything in my reach to stay on top of my french skills, and I must say I hate typing in French because of the accents and such. Now I don"t have that problem! Although my typing is much slower, so this will likely be a much shorter post than last.

Deuxièmement (Secondly):
Mon clavier (keyboard) est Français!!! Okay, so I went cheapo with cutting up the paper, but fingers crossed I MAY get employed tomorrow! I will write more of that once I hear back from the company. Sorry for the bad lighting, but... voilà, mon clavier!


À demain,
Mlle Delphine

3 comments:

The Beans said...

Lol. The Dreaded AZERTY Keyboard! ^.^

I remember that when I first began using one, I was delayed a good ten minutes trying to figure out how to type the "@" symbol (une arrobase). And the circonflexes...

Then, in returning to the US, j'ai eu du mal à m'habituer encore une fois au clavier QWERTY. :-P

(Yes. I speak fluent Franglais.)

-French Bean

Delphine said...

Lol! I can imagine the return to typing on a QWERTY keyboard again was fun.

Mais, je ne sais pas comment taper une arrobase! Je retourne à mon clavier QWERTY pour ça. :P

Mlle Delphine

The Beans said...

Pour taper une arrobase sur le clavier AZERTY, il va falloir de taper la 2e clé "alt" et puis la clé qui a le symbole.

-French Bean