Monday, August 16, 2010

RAWR!

Bonjour mes amis,

My current state of mind (media inspired by Two Beans or Not Two Beans):


I was checking the status of the package I shipped on Friday, when I saw a bolded word so I went and scrolled over it, and it said "Your shipment has experienced an exception. Please read the description below." I look to the description below. It's *still* trying to get clearance at customs.

IT'S A ***Surprise, remember?*** NOT A BOMB, YOU RETARDED PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to start needing to buy hair dye soon at this rate. I haven't even mentioned to you the monster of a story about getting the right address while blow drying it with a hair dryer with the "cool" button taped down so I could ship it on Friday to be certain it would make it there before his birthday.

All I know, is if it's late, someone's getting hurt.

À demain,
Une très fachée Mlle Delphine

2 comments:

The Beans said...

o_O"

T'inquiète pas, ma chère! Reste calme!

Delphine said...

I'm trying my hardest. The important thing is that he never finds out how stressful this was for me lol :p I'm currently trying to figure out if it's going backwards or not. Because it said it was "in transit" to NY, but then never actually arrived and instead was waiting for clearance at Quebec, but a day later it arrived at NY??? There was some sort of issue at customs. If it's getting sent back.... I need a stress ball. I dislike mailing things.